Unfortunately, Microsoft does not offer an upgrade option for Office for Mac 2021 Home & Student to Home & Business. You will need to purchase the Home & Business version of Office for Mac 2021 separately
You can purchase the Office for Mac 2021 Home and Student edition from a variety of online retailers, including the Microsoft Store. Alternatively, you can purchase it from a local retailer or a third-party online retailer. It is also available as part of an Office 365 subscription.
- Open the Office for Mac 2021 Home and Student program on your computer.
- Click on the “Help” tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select “Check for Updates” from the drop-down menu.
- If an update is available, the program will prompt you to download and install the update.
- Follow the instructions provided to complete the installation process.
- Once the update is installed, open the Office for Mac 2021 Home and Student program to ensure it is running the most recent version.
How to Upgrade Office for mac 2021 home and student to Office 365
- Visit the Office 365 website.
- Click the “Shop Now” button.
- Select the Office 365 Home & Student subscription that you want.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the purchase and upgrade your Office for Mac 2021 Home & Student to Office 365.
- Download the Office 365 apps to your Mac device.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Once you’re signed in, you can start using the Office apps.
How to Upgrade Office for mac 2021
- Check for updates: Go to the Help menu and select Check for Updates. If you find an update available, select it and follow the prompts to install it.
- Download the latest version: You can also download the newest version of Office for Mac 2021 Home and Student directly from Microsoft’s website. Visit their download page, select the version you need, and follow the instructions to install it.
- Use an Office 365 subscription: If you have an Office 365 subscription, you can also use that to upgrade to the latest version of Office for Mac 2021 Home and Student. Just log in to your Office 365 account, select the version you need, and follow the instructions to install it.
- Contact Microsoft support: If you are having trouble upgrading, you can contact Microsoft Support for assistance. They can provide help with the installation process or answer any questions you might have.