As we reported earlier, Microsoft Office 2012 compilation already reached Milestone 2. Microsoft Office Build 15.0.2703.1000 is leaked and looking at the User Interface in screenshot, it looks quite impressive
The new Microsoft Office 15.0.2703.1000 comes with dynamic application interface. According to DigitalKeysBox, who had access to the build 15.0.2703.1000, it no more supports Aero and uses Metro UI which was used in Media Center and showcased a full version in the Zune products.
Microsoft Office 15 Product Key
- Go to the Microsoft website.
- Log in to your Microsoft account (or create one).
- Go to the Office section and select the Office product you want to download.
- Select the version you want and click “Buy Now”
- Enter your payment information and click “Submit.”
- After your payment is processed, you will be presented with your product key. Copy the key and store it in a safe place.
- After you have the product key, you can activate Office. To do this, open any Office application, such as Word or Excel.
- In the top right corner, click the “File” tab.
- Select “Account” and then click “Activate Product Key.”
- Enter the product key and click “Activate.”
- You will now be able to use the full version of Office.Microsoft Office 15.0.2703.1000 is the version number for the Microsoft Office 2013 suite of applications. It was released in January 2013 and is the latest version of Microsoft Office as of December 2020. This version includes new features such as improved file compatibility with the latest versions of Microsoft Office, improved support for high-definition displays, improved cloud storage integration, and improved collaboration tools. It also includes the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and Publisher.
The program received more changes so far is in Outlook where you can see how the style adopted by Metro for access to email, contacts and calendar. The latter option also presents a new visualization for scheduled tasks.
Have a look at the video of changes in User Interface and Window transition effects on Microsoft Word 2012 v15
The other applications do not yet have any major changes, although we note that PowerPoint offers more templates and transitions, OneNote has a new splash screen, and Access could change the format of the databases. Word and Excel remain almost identical to the 2010 version, although it is likely that there are important changes to the spreadsheet.
Microsoft Office 15.0.2703.1000 | Microsoft Office 2012 Screenshots
Word 2012 | MS Word 15
Powerpoint 2012 | MS Powerpoint 15
MS PowerPoint 15 is the version of Microsoft PowerPoint included with Microsoft Office 2012. It was first released as part of the Office Suite in October 2012. It includes features such as improved support for multimedia, improved charting features, and improved collaboration features. It also includes new features such as a redesigned user interface and improved animation capabilities.
Excel 2012 | MS Excel 15
Excel 2012 is part of the Microsoft Office suite and is version 15.0. It was released in 2012 and is a part of the Office 15 product line. It is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. It includes features such as new charting and graphing tools, improved data analysis options, enhanced collaboration features, and improved performance.
Access 2012 | MS Access 15
Microsoft Access 15 is the latest version of Microsoft Access. It was released as part of Microsoft Office 365 in April 2016. Access 15 includes enhanced features such as improved data types and relationships, improved navigation and better integration with other Office applications. It also includes new features such as the ability to create web apps and the ability to collaborate with other users.
Outlook 2012 | MS Outlook 15
MS Outlook 15 is the version of Microsoft Outlook that corresponds to Outlook 2012. It is part of the Microsoft Office suite and is available for Windows and Mac OS X. It provides users with email, calendar, contacts, task and note management, as well as features such as RSS feeds, social media integration, and more.
Publisher 2012 | MS Publisher 15
Microsoft Publisher 2012 is the latest version of the popular desktop publishing software from Microsoft. It was released in July 2012 and includes a number of new features and improvements over the previous version (Microsoft Publisher 2010).
Some of the new features in Microsoft Publisher 2012 include:
- An updated ribbon for faster access to tools and features
- A new “Quick Access Toolbar” for easy access to frequently used tools
- A new “Insert Table” feature for creating tables quickly and easily
- A simplified “Drawing Tools” tab to make it easier to work with shapes and objects
- Improved support for OpenType fonts
- A “Publish Online” feature for sharing documents with others on the web
- Improved support for themes and templates
- Improved integration with Office 365
- Improved support for accessibility standards
- Enhanced collaboration tools
- A “Design Checker” to ensure that publications look their best
OneNote 2012 | MS OneNote 15
Microsoft OneNote 15 (also known as OneNote 2012) is a note-taking program that is part of the Microsoft Office suite. It is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. It allows users to store and organize notes, lists, audio recordings, and images in digital notebooks. OneNote can be used for taking notes during meetings, for brainstorming ideas, for tracking tasks, and for keeping track of all your important information in one place. It integrates with other Office applications, so you can easily insert content from other applications, such as Excel tables or Word documents, into your notes.
Microsoft Visio 2012 | MS Visio 15
Microsoft Visio 2012 is the eleventh version of Microsoft Visio. It was released in July 2012 and is part of the Microsoft Office suite. Microsoft Visio 2012 includes a wide range of features and improvements, such as improved ribbon user interface, improved graphics capabilities, better diagramming capabilities, improved data linking and integration, and new collaboration features. It also includes new templates and shapes, as well as support for Microsoft SharePoint and other cloud-based services.